Wednesday, May 21, 2008

The Dress


I've already decided to buy my dress online. There are sites everywhere that you can send in your measurements(have them taken by a seamstress) and they will custom make a dress to fit you. The only problem is you have to be careful of designer knockoffs. They are not always as great as the original. You should look for dresses designed by the seamstress, not pictures of designer dresses. Check out this dress from Cinderella's Bridal Shop, an Ebay store. This dress is $220 plus $55.00 shipping. At a local Bridal shops this dress would retail for over $1000.00 Look at the delicate lace and the detail work. Fabulous,... I would wear it.

I've decided not to post my actual wedding dress so that my friends and family viewing this site will be surprised.

No comments: