Wednesday, May 28, 2008

My Wedding Vision...What is it?

What is my wedding vision? I don't really have one. Some girls have been planning their weddings since childhood. I was such a tomboy growing up, I would have never dreamed of prancing around in a frilly wedding dress. I was just girlie enough to want to be Brittnay, from Alvin and the Chipmunks, but only because she was always in competition with Alvin. I was never one who dreamed of fairytale weddings. Now that I'm getting married, I don't have clue what I want that day to be like. That is typically where a wedding planner would enter...but, the money I would pay a wedding planner could (and will) go toward my actual wedding expenses. As the "PLANNER"I'll have get as many ideas from weddings I've been to, wedding shows, and the internet as possible. So far I have been to dozens of weddings, 4 wedding shows, tons of Websites and literally at least a dozen reception venues (not to mention the ones I've called and emailed). When all the decisions have been made at least I will say I knew my stuff.

No comments: