Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Bridal Shows...Help Me Decide...to be cont...


Last night I went to a Bridal show at Castle McCulloch. This place is beautiful and I know it would make a wonderful wedding venue for some brides. Not me! It is way out of my price range. I want to think practically about my wedding plans and plan accordingly. I don't have, nor do I want to spend, a lot of money on my wedding. It is important for my day to be a great day full of memories that don't put me in debt. So that means I have to make it happen on a budget and a realistic budget. Enough of that!
I came across several vendors yesterday that can help make my day great. I have decided to have a sit down with these vendors, get the ends and outs ,and then report them to you!

Visions Catering
Wedding in a Box
Key Valet Service, Inc
Rose Mae's catering
Anything Music
Keller's Kakes And Katering
Treasured Images
Keepsake Bouquets & Floral Designs
Total Wine
My Beautiful Wedding
S&K Mens Warehouse
Occasions Florals
Beautiful Creations
Catered Affairs
Colonial LLC

No comments: