Monday, July 6, 2009

I've Been Missing for a While...But I'm Back




To my readers:
I decided to postpone my wedding ...long story. I did not think I would be missed but I'm still getting emails and people are still reading so I've decided to continue planning my wedding for $5000 or is it $8,000. So when I do get married all I will have to do is implement the plans that we have vetted together. I have several friends who are getting married this year and I'm helping them in any way I can. I've also been selling some of my crafting services. I've attached a picture of a logo I designed and hand painted on a wedding aisle runner for a girl on Craigslist . Let me know if you know anyone who could use my services I'm cheaper than anyone on the web and I'm Local!

7 comments:

QueenA said...

Love the aisle runner.. Email me some prices Adrianef423@gmail.com

Unknown said...

Hi,
Are you still doing wedding runners?? I am interested in ordering one.

Gabby said...

Yes, leave a comment with your email address and I will contact you.

Anonymous said...

Hello ,

My name is Tiea and I am interested in you doing an runner for my wedding. please email me @ neasy2004@yahoo.com. Thank you in advance for your help in this matter.

Anonymous said...

Hello Gabby!!
Like many brides, I am planning my own wedding. I really admire your work on aisle runners. I was wondering if you were still doing the personalization, if you would do one for my wedding? My email address is mstonya8587@yahoo.com

Gabby said...

I am still doing Wedding Runners My sister is actually getting Married soon! Yeah!

Anonymous said...

Hi I was wondering if you are still making wedding runners? I live in Baltimore,Md and would love for you to send me a price list.


Thank You,
Soon2bmrsharrison