Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Ice Sculptures....Do you need them?



I've gone to two wedding recently where the couples had ice sculptures. The ice sculpture to your left was an loving expression of the couple. As you can see thier names are inscribed and the grooms favorite sports team is displayed (What about dem Cowboys?...NOT! lol). At the second wedding the ice sculpture kept the fruit buffet cool! It was displayed as the pre-wedding hors' ovures outside the recpetion hall. I thought this was an excellent use of an ice sculpture. I debated the ice sculpture issue, at almost $300.00 this can be a hugh hit to the budget. Tell me what you think ice sculpture or not?

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

We had an ice sculpure and I thought it came out great. But to tell you the truth I don't think anyone (including me) would have missed it if it's wasn't there.