Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Wedding in a Box


This is a brilliant idea. Save the bride a ton of stress and plan her wedding on a set budget. I talked to this lady at the bridal show last week and I am going to set an appointment with her so I can talk to her further. The website was interesting it gave some good reception locations. I have some questions though, a wedding in a box includes invitations, RSVP cards, wedding favors, reception venue, florist, caterer, decorations, wedding coordinator, DJ, and photography. But is this a cookie cutter wedding? Will my wedding look just like my friend's wedding? How many of these have you done? Can I see pictures? Am I leaving my entire wedding up to one company? I'll let you know what i find out.....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wedding in a box? Hummmm...I think i'll have this one please!