Monday, June 9, 2008

The RUSH



I went to the RUSH today. I wanted to sign up for a membership. I am determined to loose 40 pounds before my wedding date, April 18, 2008. That's my goal but I simply need motivation. I need a weight loss buddy or some other motivator. My problem is stress eating and drinking (alcohol). Every week, I start my Dr. Giraud diet but I haven't been able to go two straight weeks. I know this will get me past my current hump. So can I do it, can I catapult myself past this current hump (into the next 10's category). Yes, I can that is my goal, from now until June 29th I'm going to follow Dr. Giraud's diet to the letter. I might even join the RUSH. This is a relatively new fitness center in Triad. It is very nice and I could see myself going there. They even have childcare!
It has:
    Rows and rows of easy-to-use, color coded equipment for each body part, Selectorized, and free weights
    Classes, classes, and more classes including Pilates, spinning, kickboxing, and yoga
    Fun, knowledgeable, and friendly staff of experienced professionals
    Everything you need to cool off, clean up, and replenish in the locker rooms
    and the ultimate hours of operation - 24/7

The enrollment fee is $149 and it cost $49 monthly. Or for a student discount it is $149 enrollment $39.00 monthly I can't afford this and it really doesn't fit into my wedding budget. Would this be considered a wedding expense?

No comments: